The R2 Sonic 2024 Multibeam System is the world’s first proven wideband high resolution shallow water multibeam echo sounder.
The R2 Sonic 2024 Multibeam System is the world’s first proven wideband high resolution shallow water multibeam echo sounder. With proven results and unmatched performance, the R2 Sonic 2024 Multibeam Echo Sounder produces reliable and remarkably clean data with maximum user flexibility through all range settings to 500m.
The unprecedented 60kHz signal bandwidth offers twice the resolution of any other commercial sonar in both data accuracy and image. With over 20 selectable operating frequencies to chose from 200 to 400kHz, the user has unparalleled flexibility in trading off resolution and range and controlling interference from other active acoustic systems. The compact size, low weight, low power consumption of 50W and elimination of separate topside processors make R2 Sonic 2024 Multibeam System very well suited for small survey vessel or ROV/AUV operations.
- 60kHz Wideband Signal Processing
- Focused 0.5° Beam Width
- Selectable Frequencies 200-400kHz
- Selectable Swath Sector 10° to 160°
- System Range to 500m
- Embedded Processor/Controller
- Equiangular or Equidistant Beams
- Roll Stabilization
- Rotate Swath Sector
- Clean Data – Saves You Time and Money
- Survey at the Highest Resolution Possible
- Operating Frequency Range in Increments of 1Hz
- Integrate Any Sonic Series on Any Platform
- Industry Leading Innovation
- Get Trained on the Sonic Series in Few Hours
- Take Advantage of a Sonar that is Versatile and Scalable with Multiple Technical Modes
- Unlock New Opportunities Upgrading your Multibeam Anytime and Anywhere
- Receive Personalised Assistance Anytime, Anywhere
- Mitigate Risks